On behalf of Nepalese Hindu Society of Australia we would like to remind you of the upcoming auspicious event, Bhagwat Saptaha, Samuhik Bratabanda and Gunyo Cholo commencing on 8th of July till 14th of July 2019, from 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm at Sai Temple, 25 Rose Crescent, Regents Park, Sydney, N.S.W.
- His Holiness Sri Sri 1008 Sri Jagadguru Mahayogi Siddha Baba along with Dr Sri Baishnab Krishnadas Maharaj and Yuba Bachak Pundit Sri Kuwar Subedi will be reciting the Bhagwat Katha for seven days starting on 8th of July and concluding on 14th July 2019 by performing Samuhik Brataman and Gunyo Cholo.
- During this auspicious occasion Nepalese Hindu Society is also organizing a Pitri Mukti Maha Yagya on the 13th July 2019 from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm, at Sai Temple, 25 Rose Crescent, Regents Park, Sydney, N.S.W.
- We would also like to invite you to participate in the Sidha Maha Yoga Dhiyan Sadhana from July 9th to July 11th 2019 from 8:00 am to 11:00 am at Sai Temple, 25 Rose Crescent, Regents Park, Sydney, NSW. This Mahayoga is also known as Kundalini yoga, Kriya yoga, Shaktipat yoga or Siddha Yoga.
- This is one of the MOST POWERFUL and the EASIEST Yogas out there but least known or practiced as it needs SIDDHA GURU to initiate. The Devine energy initiated by grace of Sidha guru will guide you through the journey of your physical, mental and spiritual purification.
- Nepalese Hindu Society will also provide Prasad as dinner after the Katha through out the event with the generosity of sponsors.
- The Saptaha and the Yoga event are free of any charges however your small donation will contribute to a good cause.
Your presence will not only promote but also preserve our Nepalese culture amongst Nepalese people living in Australia